We work with VCs, corporate VCs and investment angels from all over the world. Most of the start-up investors that we are in contact with prefer to invest in round A or above, when the company has already begun sales or is about to begin sales.
Some of the foreign VCs (China, Japan) prefer to join forces with a local leading investor, rather than lead the investment themselves. We do try to link financial forces from East and West.
The investors we know prefer start-ups that answer the following criteria:
- Enthusiastic management team with high technological capabilities, striving for excellence
- Stage: Ready product, initial sales, round A/B and above
- Innovative technologies that target large markets
- Markets: Internet, SaaS, e-commerce, IoT, miniature components/wearable, cyber, HLS, manufacturing technologies, medical devices, digital health, water technologies, cleantech
- Minimum transaction size: $3M